Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bookie Round Table Chat Thread

SLAYER69!

This thread is for the bookies to discuss logistics of posting upcomming events. With so many games going on now and the extra bookies we have now I think we need this thread in addition to PM's to keep things running smooth.

Any of you bettors who want to chime in with ideas or requests feel free.

ok who picks 1st .. lets get this rocking i wanna put my games up early 2morrow ..

OK, I'll start. Since my choices for College Football this Saturday have apparently gone into a black hole with the other thread, I'll re-pick

Michigan @ Notre Dame
Virginia tech @ Georgia Tech
California @ Maryland
Auburn @ Miss St.
Wisconsin @ Fresno

i already toook 2 good games i will put it like this it loooks like its nfl divided by 3 do u want OSU vs USC cane if u want we can go .5mil apiece or it doesnt have to be a huge limit but someones gotta do it i think we all agree that until someone books a game we don't discuss who we think will prevail........if we do that we might as well start selling daily picks and charging for guaranteed winners LOL there are a lot of good games............... should we start a thread for players called the players Game request thread????? customers always rite ....the only problem with that is one guy usually 5 minutes before an event wants it up just for his 10k lol pick away hurricane i will pull a couple more out of the pile along with SC......I like the UCLA vs BYU matchup

nah i dont think enough people will bet to big to split it bro .. if i split i cant bet .. put it up for what u want
ill take these games .. just picked telvised games
penn st vs syacuse
uconn vs virgina
sooners vs washington
auburn vs miss st
cali vs maryland

ha my bad slayer
penn st vs syacuse
sooners vs wash
uconn vs virgina
oregon st vs hawaii
buffalo vs temple

Last edited:
nah i dont think enough people will bet to big to split it bro .. if i split i cant bet .. put it up for what u want
ill take these games .. just picked telvised games
penn st vs syacuse
uconn vs virgina
sooners vs washington
auburn vs miss st
cali vs maryland

lol, you took two of the games I already picked. Unless you have my old list from the deleted thread.

i already toook 2 good games i will put it like this it loooks like its nfl divided by 3 do u want OSU vs USC cane if u want we can go .5mil apiece or it doesnt have to be a huge limit but someones gotta do it i think we all agree that until someone books a game we don't discuss who we think will prevail........if we do that we might as well start selling daily picks and charging for guaranteed winners LOL there are a lot of good games............... should we start a thread for players called the players Game request thread????? customers always rite ....the only problem with that is one guy usually 5 minutes before an event wants it up just for his 10k lol pick away hurricane i will pull a couple more out of the pile along with SC......I like the UCLA vs BYU matchup

Maybe players can just put any requests in here. I kinda said that in my initial post.

I resemble that remark :D

NHL season starts next month. I'm sure I'll be asking you guys to put up some games and hopefully we'll get some action for reg season as opposed to just playoffs.

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom