Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bombing on superbowl!!!!

The only bombs being dropped are going to be from Gannon to Brown and Rice...

C-ditty

Pink Space Biscuit said:

I lived closest to the main driveway across from the tennis courts. The middle section was just starting construction. I loved it there, but had to move to San Francisco.
i live off the first turn,(reflection)I think it's called sunrise village:confused:
Sweet place,too fucking expensive.I guess it would'nt be cheap to live where it's voted san diego's best complex 5 year in a row.

sermon_of_mockery said:
i live off the first turn,(reflection)I think it's called sunrise village:confused:
Sweet place,too fucking expensive.I guess it would'nt be cheap to live where it's voted san diego's best complex 5 year in a row.

Yeah I lived off the first turn on Reflection too. I have no idea if there were even village names back then. The only thing that sucks about that place is no gate and bad security. My boyfriends car got stolen and my CD player was stolen. I bitched and got a free garage for the rest of my lease though, so woo or something.

Pink Space Biscuit said:

Yeah I lived off the first turn on Reflection too. I have no idea if there were even village names back then. The only thing that sucks about that place is no gate and bad security. My boyfriends car got stolen and my CD player was stolen. I bitched and got a free garage for the rest of my lease though, so woo or something.
yeah big shit on that garage thing.I've been fighting for my 2nd parking space for the last year,but no go.I know for a fact as a property owner, that you are required to give one parking space per room rented.
C-ditty if you read this,is there a penile code:p errrrrrrr some shit that will let these fucks know I'm not dickin around about the parking deal?
Now there are tons of rent-a-cops patrolling the parimeter,and they have at least 3 cop cars parked at the top of the hill to let all perps know not to fudge around.

sermon_of_mockery said:
yeah big shit on that garage thing.I've been fighting for my 2nd parking space for the last year,but no go.I know for a fact as a property owner, that you are required to give one parking space per room rented.
C-ditty if you read this,is there a penile code:p errrrrrrr some shit that will let these fucks know I'm not dickin around about the parking deal?
Now there are tons of rent-a-cops patrolling the parimeter,and they have at least 3 cop cars parked at the top of the hill to let all perps know not to fudge around.

There were always rent a cops and cop cars. They just sucked. Their freaking garage where they played poker beneath their dirty calendar was right behind my car. They also used to hold charger girl practice at the pool when I lived there, that was cool. I miss the jogging trail too, so convenient.

Pink Space Biscuit said:

There were always rent a cops and cop cars. They just sucked. Their freaking garage where they played poker beneath their dirty calendar was right behind my car. They also used to hold charger girl practice at the pool when I lived there, that was cool. I miss the jogging trail too, so convenient.
hahaha My car is parked right in front of where the landscape beaners have their pow wow garage.
Yeah that jogging trail fucking rocks,how convenient is that.Did you live close to the pool looking over mission valley/friars road?
Yeah they have tons of chargers that live there.They still have the practices,and cheerleaders are always in the yoga room in the gym.Gotta love that while pumping up!!

sermon_of_mockery said:
hahaha My car is parked right in front of where the landscape beaners have their pow wow garage.
Yeah that jogging trail fucking rocks,how convenient is that.Did you live close to the pool looking over mission valley/friars road?
Yeah they have tons of chargers that live there.They still have the practices,and cheerleaders are always in the yoga room in the gym.Gotta love that while pumping up!!

I lived closer to the corner of the trail, but my porch was right on the trail. Probably about 3 or 4 buildings down from that pool.

Pink Space Biscuit said:

I lived closer to the corner of the trail, but my porch was right on the trail. Probably about 3 or 4 buildings down from that pool.
trip out,we were neighbors:D were you the hot one that would'nt give me the time of day?

Interesting how in California they RAISE your rent the longer you have been living somewhere. I am in La Mesa so I would guess I am out of blast range. Well, unless a nuke went off, then we are all screwed!

I think security is too tight for terrorists to fuck around. They always go for a sure target- something they have a high rate of sucess pulling off.

I cant believe how much you guys pay for your apartments- what a ripoff. My apartments have had no one working the office for 4 months. The mexican that worked there before quit and they never replaced her. Nice. So, nothing has been getting fixed and allot has been breaking. I have no fan in the bathroom because they took it for repairs 6 months ago and never returned it, tiles are falling off the bathtub, light switches fail etc..and after repeated calls to the management with no reply I gave up. All this for 800 a month! Woopy!!
Now they want to raise the rent! What the fuck is wrong with these people?!?!

BigRedCat said:
Interesting how in California they RAISE your rent the longer you have been living somewhere. I am in La Mesa so I would guess I am out of blast range. Well, unless a nuke went off, then we are all screwed!

I think security is too tight for terrorists to fuck around. They always go for a sure target- something they have a high rate of sucess pulling off.

I cant believe how much you guys pay for your apartments- what a ripoff. My apartments have had no one working the office for 4 months. The mexican that worked there before quit and they never replaced her. Nice. So, nothing has been getting fixed and allot has been breaking. I have no fan in the bathroom because they took it for repairs 6 months ago and never returned it, tiles are falling off the bathtub, light switches fail etc..and after repeated calls to the management with no reply I gave up. All this for 800 a month! Woopy!!
Now they want to raise the rent! What the fuck is wrong with these people?!?!
they can't raise the rent until the repairs are done.Go to the city,and complain.

Top Bottom