Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bombing on superbowl!!!!

sermon_of_mockery

Snurd Nurdler
Although many precautions have been takin, San Diegan's are still worried of a terrorist bombing taking place at Qualcom stadium on sunday.
Has anyone outside of San Diego heard these rumors?
I literally live across the street from Qualcom,and will be the first to go when a dirty bomb goes off.
The stadium will allow no parking at the stadium sunday,and a few neighboring streets will be closed off to all traffic.The only way in will be from our trolly system.The skies are constantlly patrolled by numerous planes,and helicopters,I guess they are taking our safety pretty serious.

San Diego's largest gasoline supply is also right beside the stadium!!!!!!

Im staying in. Last superbowl here, I lived in La Mirage which overlooks the stadium.

Pink Space Biscuit said:
San Diego's largest gasoline supply is also right beside the stadium!!!!!!

Im staying in. Last superbowl here, I lived in La Mirage which overlooks the stadium.
hahahaha thats where I live now:FRlol:

Pink Space Biscuit said:

I lived there for almost two years. I think the price of the apartment I had has almost doubled.
yup,my lease is up now,they raised the price by $500.00.Fucking outstanding!!
Do you recall which complex you were in?I like how that place is full of young people,sdsu students mostly.

dirty bombs are a joke, you can just take a shower after being exposed directly and be fine

sermon_of_mockery said:
yup,my lease is up now,they raised the price by $500.00.Fucking outstanding!!
Do you recall which complex you were in?I like how that place is full of young people,sdsu students mostly.

I lived closest to the main driveway across from the tennis courts. The middle section was just starting construction. I loved it there, but had to move to San Francisco.

Top Bottom