Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bold steroid stack using primobolan

JonesHa

I’m 33 years old and around 200 lbs and 6’3” 12% body fat
this will be my 6th cycle
very interesting in trying Primo for the first time I’ve seen some good results from the logs where guys have been using it
I think I’m gonna hit it for 500 mg a week
the question is though when it comes to testosterone I have sort of low testosterone levels they’re on the bottom of the range does that mean I should run my testosterone a little higher than the Primo or should I run it lower what do you recommend for someone who’s looking to get lean muscle mass?

very interesting in trying Primo for the first time I’ve seen some good results from the logs where guys have been using it
the question is though when it comes to testosterone I have sort of low testosterone levels they’re on the bottom of the range does that mean I should run my testosterone a little higher than the Primo or should I run it lower what do you recommend for someone who’s looking to get lean muscle mass?

I would do test and deca instead.

I typically run my test and primo in a 1:1 ratio or if I go a little less I keep my test around 300-350

Primo imo and from my own logs and results anywhere between 300-500 will yield really good results and test between 250-350 has also helped yield good results for me personally.

I have an on going log right now u can check out if u feel like it.

too much
500mgs is overkill
200mgs is fine eq and primo

Top Bottom