Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blasting off my trt

Jiaoqerl

it’s gonna be time for blastoff I’ve been on trt for the past 6 months and it’s made a big difference
before I had low testosterone levels and since I got on the trt I feel much better
I’m currently 45 years old and I like to blast some steroids on top of my trt to boost my libido even further
my TRT dose is 150 mg a week should I increase that to 500 mg a week and if so which orals should I add with it? I read good things on dbol for mood and libido.

it’s gonna be time for blastoff I’ve been on trt for the past 6 months and it’s made a big difference
before I had low testosterone levels and since I got on the trt I feel much better
I’m currently 45 years old and I like to blast some steroids on top of my trt to boost my libido even further
my TRT dose is 150 mg a week should I increase that to 500 mg a week and if so which orals should I add with it? I read good things on dbol for mood and libido.
you need an Ai if you go 500mgs
but better blast with sports trt 300mgs test to start

who said that "blasting steroids" would improve your libido? where are you coming up with that? blasting things and getting out of control can cause you a ton of side effects and ruin your libido... what is your body fat? you want to run 500 mg of test and then also dbol, which is one of the worst for estrogen conversion... get yourself elevated estrogen and then see the amount of shit you cause yourself...

You need to be careful with blasting too much it can end up causing you a lot of side effects

increasing testosterone will usually increase libido that is true

you might not necessarily get the benefits you're looking for

I would Blast for 12 weeks Max then go back to your cruising dose

Top Bottom