Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BLACK & GOLD ........ SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

jnevin said:
I hope they get washed away by sewer water.

Agree x 10 !!! America's cesspool. The city that stole billions from kind hearted Americans. I could go one 4ever but I don't want to be a hater - LOL. Go Bears.

alien amp pharm said:
When the Saints were losing late in the game last week I turned to my GF and said "just wait the Saints will win" and they did.

It's all rigged so that New Orleans can have a feel-good fairy-tale story of being in dead last last year, then winning the SuperBowl the next year despite being washed away from the hurricane.

It's all rigged, just you wait and see!
It's all been planned and plotted in cigar smoke filled rooms. mother nature is even in on the fix, the weather has turned cooler in N.O. to acclimate them to chicago.

ole farte' said:
It's all been planned and plotted in cigar smoke filled rooms. mother nature is even in on the fix, the weather has turned cooler in N.O. to acclimate them to chicago.

hahaha

and it is friggin cold here too BURRRRR!!!!

Oh I can't wait till the game. I'm on pins and needles.

feisty11975 said:
hahaha

and it is friggin cold here too BURRRRR!!!!

Oh I can't wait till the game. I'm on pins and needles.
Feisty i didn't know what cold was till i moved out here to reno. 4,5,9, 10 degrees at nite, 20's, 30's for highs. snow...... I miss my hot tub :( . i do know how to put chains on my car now :) . first time i leave La. and the saints become the best they've ever been , LOL ..........and i am nervous as hell too, wish it was sunday

ole farte' said:
Feisty i didn't know what cold was till i moved out here to reno. 4,5,9, 10 degrees at nite, 20's, 30's for highs. snow...... I miss my hot tub :( . i do know how to put chains on my car now :) . first time i leave La. and the saints become the best they've ever been , LOL ..........and i am nervous as hell too, wish it was sunday

lmao

I wish it was Sunday too! Can't wait to watch the game. I am sure there will be times that I am closing my eyes or putting a pillow over my face so I don't have to see whats happening next. lol

the Bears are the better team. And the better team will beat the better story on Sunday.

Top Bottom