Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bitch tits

freshdiesel

Hey guys i think im starting to get some bitch tits. For years ive ben taking everything that gnc has ever carried for andros. when i was 20 i did a cycle of d-bol test and eq and was stupid and did no pct. Im currently mid way through a cycle of winny 13% bf 175lbs 5'7" I look pretty good other than arround my nip is a little soft. How do i fix this????????

Every so often I see a post on here by someone who's getting gyno during or just after a winny cycle. It's weird because winny doesn't aromatise to estrogen and it's believed to block progesterone receptors. But there must be something to it since you're not the first person to report it.

The cure is to start an A.I. immediately. Arimidex is probably the first line. If that doesn't work, letro will do the trick.

Hey guys i think im starting to get some bitch tits. For years ive ben taking everything that gnc has ever carried for andros. when i was 20 i did a cycle of d-bol test and eq and was stupid and did no pct. Im currently mid way through a cycle of winny 13% bf 175lbs 5'7" I look pretty good other than arround my nip is a little soft. How do i fix this????????

ARE you taking anything other than the WINSTROL.
WINSTROL shouldnt cause any problems typically like gyno.

wait, I have the same question... is he running any test or anything else? winny doesn't aromatize...

that doesn't mean that he couldn't have naturally higher levels of estrogen, in which case an AI would help

otherwise, and I'm guessing here, maybe nolva could help

Top Bottom