Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bills VS Pats

PatsFan34 said:

You disgust me!!! This year is De ja vous all over again, have some fucking faith will you!!!

well they better do something fast. they can't stop the run.

and on offense they can't run the ball, and it's looking like they cant pass the ball very well either.

They (pats) definitely have to find a way to stop the run. How about a way to shut Tom Brady up. He is showing all the qualities of a spoiled young QB right now. Teammates can only hold his back for so long with that kind of mouth.

This goes for everyone.........Patsfan has grey and blue blood. I have seen it. Hey, maybe we should try to find Jack Trudeau. I am sure he's available!! lol

The Nature Boy said:
what exactly has brady been saying? I didn't know he was talking shit.

He's just challenging all these mutha fucka's!!! He's being a leader....as it should be. I don't care if he named names, anything that will whind these guys up is worth it!!!

This is Pro-Football, not ring around the rosie...HAHAHAHAH!!!!

It'd be nice if the Pats beat the Bills.. Brady would show that he's got it against his old teammate, plus that would bring the Bills two games under Miami in AFC east..

but..

chances are it aint gn happen

Good luck

The Nature Boy said:
what exactly has brady been saying? I didn't know he was talking shit.

ESPN reported that he was using a motivating technique by indirectly verbally abusing his teammates. In my own opinion, a second year QB has no right to make those comments. Super bowl ring or not. Respect goes to the elders and in that game especially, there are a seldom few. Let the elders motivate the team. Not the puppies..

Top Bottom