Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bills VS Pats

Ladies and Gentleman, lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!

Bills are on a roll and all cylinders are kicking together.

The Pats are falling apart and the young QB is blaming his teammates. Think the O-line will hold up or will they let guys through to teach him a lesson. This does happen guys and if it should happen, I think it would be now. Nip it in the bud sort of speak. If Brady falls down, the ship goes with him.

I know what I think is gonna' happen. What do you guys? Think Bledsoe will be contained or will the top recieving corp in the league dominate once again. Don't forget about Larry Centers either. It can't hurt to have a running back who catches 70 balls a year. Travis Henry, don't forget him either. He's good for 100 yards per game the hard way.

Let the battle of the Northeast begin!!!!!!!Who's got what?:mix:

Well, I obviously want the Pats to win, but I need it to be a high scoring game, both teams in the 30's. Cause I got 4 players from Buffalo on my fantasy team, and I got Troy Brown and NE's Defense as well. I'm gonna have to change D's this week and start chicago, cause I know Bledsoe will be on a mission this week, and I don't blame him!!!

Your gonna start a depleted Bears D against the Eagles Offense that scored 30+ points last year against them in the playoffs when they completely healthy....your gonna have a tough week either way.

Cure said:
Your gonna start a depleted Bears D against the Eagles Offense that scored 30+ points last year against them in the playoffs when they completely healthy....your gonna have a tough week either way.

Well, the Eagles fucking suck!!!

Do you know your pissing me off lately? You are right though, I'll have to pick up another D this week for fantasy, cause I got Staley and Thrash on my team as well.

Cure, if I ever meet you I'm gonna hook you in the armpit and then sweep kick your legs...then we can get drunk!!!

PatsFan34 said:

Cure, if I ever meet you I'm gonna hook you in the armpit and then sweep kick your legs...then we can get drunk!!!

He's not lying either. He was a scholorship drunken wrestler in college. lol.

Bledsoe will definitely be on a mission. The Eagles are biting on the bit right now. You have your work cut out for you.

The Nature Boy said:

haha.

The pats have some huge issues. It's gotten so bad I might have to drop tom brady from my bench and pick up some scrub to take his place.

You disgust me!!! This year is De ja vous all over again, have some fucking faith will you!!!

PatsFan34 said:

First we get drunk, then you can get your rocks off!

Top Bottom