Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Billichek What A Jerk!!

Well you New Jersey or York fans can root for hoops now with that classy Knicks organization bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Now that is a class act boy. Can you say sexual harrasment, Us NE fans can now turn our joy to the Celtics well you rot in the misery of the Knicks and Nets to great organizations. Sorry, just being a bitter Pats fan and that made me feel better.

The thing is he's always like that. Even when they win he comes off as just as big an asshole.

he should of mooned the camera and told the giants to kiss his white ass lol

Longhorn85 said:
He walked off the field with time left on the clock. Sore loser, not like he hasn't had more than his share of wins.
but he did get across the field to coughlin and gave him a congratulatory hug that looked genuine to me

the game was over
in the NCAA the officials can call a game over when it's fucking obvious

SoKlueles said:

Sweet article. sums it up perfectly.

"On more than one occasion this year, Bill Belichick and the Patriots have run up the score on an overmatched opponent, and forced an opposing coach to sit there and watch his beaten team go through the motions while their heineys were being handed to them."

"That's unsportsmanlike at best, disrespectful at least, and at worst, it makes him a big sissy. "

MightyMouse69 said:

there is always the SOX brotha. I am about to take a picture of my baby girl laying on the 2004 signed world series red jersey I have. Ill post it up when I do.

I didn't really think of it that way, I wonder how that pats felt who had to stay out there while they're coach was jogging off into the lockers. That is kind of bullshit, but mostly to his own team. Guess he may realize his coaching days are over.????

redsamurai said:
I didn't really think of it that way, I wonder how that pats felt who had to stay out there while they're coach was jogging off into the lockers. That is kind of bullshit, but mostly to his own team. Guess he may realize his coaching days are over.????

I loved it. He should gave the giant fans the middle finger

Top Bottom