Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

betting on the pats

TheGame2001

and besides, I was always going to bet my money on the pats. Only reason I kept posting the Rams would kill them is because I hate Captain Insano......but when its money time I used my noggin.
Pats plus the double digits was a lock fools....

BUT BRADY THE MVP? NO FUCKING WAY. ELWAYESQUE? LMAO
I got a feeling Brady is also a flaming faggot.

Quote from The Game
I don't live in Tennessee dumbass. And my favorite team is THE FUCKING RAMS BABY! I LOVE THEM FUCKING RAMS! Faulk will have 250 yards total offense, Warner 400 yards via the airwaves.
7-0 Rams with 13:25 to go in first quarter.

Tennessee? Where did ya get that loser?

TOUCHDOWN ISAAC BRUCE!~

HMMMMMMM........... why is it every time you post you make yourself look stupider and stupider.....

Don't you know when to fucking quit.

Here take this tip:
Take 2 weeks off from posting here........ fuck it stop posting everywhere.....then QUIT.

I said the following in another thread but this sums up the Game 2001 perfectly:
We as a board at Elite must realize that The Game 2001 is probably a valued individual in real life, but on this board the man simply comes off in the most ingenuous fashion I have ever witnessed an adult display.

suicide.gif

ROTFLMAO

ROTFLMAO.....like this board means something.

How will I spend them 5 bills! Ya baby!

Thanks Havoc, your words made my day!

How can you hate Captian Insaneo??? He gives me Karma all the time! He's my main mutha fucka!! :)

C -- A to tha Mutha fuckin' K!!!

Re: ROTFLMAO

TheGame2001 said:
ROTFLMAO.....like this board means something.

How will I spend them 5 bills! Ya baby!

Thanks Havoc, your words made my day!

Unfortunately, it is going to cost waaaaaaaaaaay more than 5 bills for what you need. Actually, it can't be bought so you are out of luck anyway.

Top Bottom