Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beta testers for an online TV platform needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

thanks nimbus for the feedback. any bugs or thingss that bothers you on the site?
we are still in beta so any feedback is good: )

and thanks to puddlemonkey for not hanging me yet. i kinda like this staying alive thing i have going on:D

cheers:)

lenny

i know it smells like spam, and in a way it probably is.

So you know you shouldn't have done it?

but the thing is that we are really looking for the first testers and we are looking for them from places that we hope people would be interested in the channels so they test what they like.
at least that`s how it was in our heads: )

Maybe you should have checked with the admin at this site and the other sites you've been spamming. You knew what you were doing.

Tell me, why do you think you should be able to advertise for free when others pay to do so?

If you paid for a service (say $5000 - just so it's a somewhat significant sum), and someone else came along and was able to get that service for free, or steal it...would you be happy about it?

If we let anyone come in here and advertise/spam their goods/services for free, pretty soon we'd have no more paying advertisers.

yes, i have left the link on other pages too where i thought the channel was somewhat interesting to the readers.

and sorry for spamming, i just dont have money to get people testing this..

yes, i have left the link on other pages too where i thought the channel was somewhat interesting to the readers.

and sorry for spamming, i just dont have money to get people testing this..

Like I said, you should clear it with admin then. Not just here, but anywhere you want to advertise.

Going to shut this down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom