Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to lift heavy on steroids

muiolk

I’m about to embark on a steroid Run for the next year where I’m going to be blasting and cruising
would like to get set up on a good weight training strategy to get the most out of my steroids
what would you recommend I use if I want to go heavy on my future cycle and really push myself to get the most results possible?
I was thinking doing 2 weeks moderate, then push 2 weeks heavy, then alternate week by week. 20 sets per session and keeping rep range 12 area.

I’m about to embark on a steroid Run for the next year where I’m going to be blasting and cruising
would like to get set up on a good weight training strategy to get the most out of my steroids
what would you recommend I use if I want to go heavy on my future cycle and really push myself to get the most results possible?
I was thinking doing 2 weeks moderate, then push 2 weeks heavy, then alternate week by week. 20 sets per session and keeping rep range 12 area.
get volume up you need to get more volume and longer cardio in here which i dont see

I would get at least 5 years of training under your belt before steroids

I think you'll get good results on this strategy but keep your sets to 18 Max

Top Bottom