Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Protein shake on the market = Cytosport's Muscle Milk

PoonRaider

Check out
http://www.epinions.com/well-Nutrition-Sport_Foods-All-CytoSport_Muscle_Milk
for reviews.

I love this stuff, it tastes great, comes with high quality protein as well as many other components which make it a great pre/post workout drink. I would recommend it to anyone.

All you need is a shaker bottle similar to this one
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/shaker.html
which you can find at most supplement/healthfood stores such as Sun Harvest, Whole foods, etc.

Muscle Milk and Spiru-tein are without a doubt, the best protein drinks on the market.

PoonRaider said:
Check out
http://www.epinions.com/well-Nutrition-Sport_Foods-All-CytoSport_Muscle_Milk
for reviews.

I love this stuff, it tastes great, comes with high quality protein as well as many other components which make it a great pre/post workout drink. I would recommend it to anyone.

All you need is a shaker bottle similar to this one
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/shaker.html
which you can find at most supplement/healthfood stores such as Sun Harvest, Whole foods, etc.

Muscle Milk and Spiru-tein are without a doubt, the best protein drinks on the market.

Trying to find the ingredients to this thing is like search for buried treasure!! Even the company website doesn't give you detailed ingredients....

Ingredients:
EVOPRO(TM) Our Custom Evaluation based protein, peptide, and amino acid matrix, designed to closely reflect the nitrogen components and ratios found in human mother's milk (Micellar Alpha and Beta Casiens and Cassienates, Whey concentrates, rich in Alpha-Lactalbumin, Whey Isolates, Whey Peptides, Purified Bovine Colostrum Extract rich in Secretory IgA and IGF-1, Glutamine Peptides, L-Taurine, Lactofemin). LEANLIPIDES(TM) Lipid complex selected for thermogenic and unique energy properties (Canola Oil, BETAPOL (TM) [Enzyme Engineered Polyunsaturated Long-Chain Vegetable Oils] MCT's, L-Carnitine), Maltodextrin, CYTOVITE I(TM), Vitamin and Mineral premix consisting of (Vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, ascorbic acid, folate, thiamine monohydrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyrodoxine HCL, cyanocobalamine, biotin, pantothenic acid, di-calcium phosphate, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, ferrous fumerate, magnesium oxide, copper gluconate, and zinc oxide), gum arabic, ENDOCREATINE (TM) our proprietary, patent pending endogenous creatine precursor (Glycocyamine, betaine anhydrous, SAMe [S-Andenosylmethionine]), Natural and Artificial flavors, lecithin, sucralose.

It doesn't seem like it would be harmful to your body. I usually eat only natural/organic foods, but I'm getting sick of Spiru-Tein, as healthy as it is, being my sole protein shake.

Muscle Milk tastes great and seems to work great as well. I just hope it doesn't give me cancer or something.

rjx said:
Ingredients:
EVOPRO(TM) Our Custom Evaluation based protein, peptide, and amino acid matrix, designed to closely reflect the nitrogen components and ratios found in human mother's milk (Micellar Alpha and Beta Casiens and Cassienates, Whey concentrates, rich in Alpha-Lactalbumin, Whey Isolates, Whey Peptides, Purified Bovine Colostrum Extract rich in Secretory IgA and IGF-1, Glutamine Peptides, L-Taurine, Lactofemin). LEANLIPIDES(TM) Lipid complex selected for thermogenic and unique energy properties (Canola Oil, BETAPOL (TM) [Enzyme Engineered Polyunsaturated Long-Chain Vegetable Oils] MCT's, L-Carnitine), Maltodextrin, CYTOVITE I(TM), Vitamin and Mineral premix consisting of (Vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, ascorbic acid, folate, thiamine monohydrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyrodoxine HCL, cyanocobalamine, biotin, pantothenic acid, di-calcium phosphate, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, ferrous fumerate, magnesium oxide, copper gluconate, and zinc oxide), gum arabic, ENDOCREATINE (TM) our proprietary, patent pending endogenous creatine precursor (Glycocyamine, betaine anhydrous, SAMe [S-Andenosylmethionine]), Natural and Artificial flavors, lecithin, sucralose.

Thanks! I went out and bought some...the shit is awesome!....

John WB said:
Why would it? What's questionable that's in it?

Thats what I was wondering. I thought someone might have thought that since they were trying franticly to get the ingredients.

PoonRaider said:
Thats what I was wondering. I thought someone might have thought that since they were trying franticly to get the ingredients.

I wanted the ingredients because most protein shakes that taste good are loaded with carbs (such as N-Large)....I don't need 80 carbs per shake...12 carbs is fine though...

Top Bottom