Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best program to drop 40 time???

tybz28 said:
Everyone cheats on 40 times. I mean everyone. You wanna know how fast ben johnson did the first 40 in his world record run? 4.3 seconds. All these people claimin close, or faster are all liars. All of em. He was flyin.

In football, they handtime everything. I ran next to a guy who clocked 4.3 and got a 4.5.
In response to the OT, try getting speed chute, do some fast stair work. Resistance and consistancy is the key. Remember 40 speed is different then football speed. I used to regulary outrun LBs, but there where a few I could never get the corner on in a sweep, no matter how fast I was going.

Electronic timing is always a little slower then hand times.
There is a .25-.30 time difference in the timing meaning hand times will always appear faster then the actual electronic times.
When Ben ran that they set up electronic lazers every 10m to gauge his splits.

You are right,his time was 4.30 for 40m and his 40 yard time would be much faster too.
His 40m time would be 4.05 hand timed and his 40yard time would be in the 3.8-3.9 seconds range in the 40yard

H

I AM A SAFTEY/ROVER FOR A DIV. I COLLEGE. IF U WANT TO BE FASTER THEN RUN! WE HAVE A GOOD SPEED COACH WHO HELPED ALL KINDS OF PRO'S. HIS NAME IS TOM SHAW. HE SAID WHEN ASKED IN AN INTERVIEW " HOW TO GET FASTER?" HE SAID RUN!. ALSO IT IS TRUE THAT MANY PEOPLE ESP. WHEN IN HIGH SCHOOL 40 TIMES ARE NOT CORRECT. EVEN IN COLLEGE WHEN THE ANNOUNCERS ON T.V SAY HE RUNS A 4.3 OR 4.4 ITS NOT CORRECT. IF U WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TIMES THEY RUN THEN WAIT TILL APRIL WHEN THE DRAFT COMES AROUND AND THEY ARE TIMED AT THE COMBINES BY PRO SCOUTS. THERE ARE THE REAL TIMES. SUDDENLY 4.3 AND 4.4 ARE 4.5 AND 4.6'S

There is nothing more exact then electronic timing!No margin for error!!!

You should check out the NFL's fastest man competition!

Top Bottom