Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best mlb player

Best Hitter = Todd Helton
Best Defense = Derek Jeter, Ichiro
Best Pitcher = Pedro

Best Overall = Arod.

He can do it all. hit for avg. and power, run, field and has the strongest arm for infielders.

Well who do you think then? Look at his #'s. I can't think of a better offense/defensive threat. That can hit for power, avg., run, field and throw like him.

And just because Bonds is going crazy this year dosen't mean he is the best hitter. I'm not saying he isn't great but has far has pure hitters go there are a handful playing that are better.

best hitter---

Alou or L Gonzales

MOISES ALOU---yes, I'm an astros fan but I loved this guy when he was on the Marlins, this guy is out of control, he's not a dead homerun hitter like Bonds. Does Bonds still have more hr's than singles?? Dropping bombs and striking out doesn't make you a good hitter.

Alou is batting fucking .360 leading the majors, he can do it all, defense is awesome, robbed 2 homeruns last week alone.

And he doesn't hit homeruns to left, most of his are to right center where its DEEP, about 370.

By the way, If not Alou, then Luis Gonzales is my pick, he's out of control in every category, he's actually probably a better pick than Alou, but I gotta support the astro.

mustang_5.0 said:
but come on arod :confused:

A-rod is 3rd in Homeruns and 4th in RBI's in the American leauge and he is a shorstop, he's probably the most valuable player you can have on your team. Just because the rangers suck doesn't mean A-rod isn't a bad ass.

Most of these guys, excluding Bonds, are having good years this year...

Sammy Sosa is the best in the ML

Whityey Ford

That is one fuck up list. Sosa is strictly a slugger he is deffenitely not the best player in the game today.

Top Bottom