Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best MLB ever???? what do you think>>>

huntmaster

I will say Butkus hands down.

I also like Bill Gorge, Mike Singletary, and Jack Lambert and Ray Nitske.

but seriousely, will there ever be another Butkus?

the guy was an animal.

Butkus was the best, hands down. Remember he said his goal was to hurt someone every game, not with a cheap shot but with a clean lick. How can you beat that kinda guy?

Got to go with my boys on the BEARS: 1) Butkus 2) Singletary 3) As for active mlb's: Brian Urlacher

Yes all are very good, and Ray Lewis is a good athlete as well. He has it a little easier with that big D-line. I just wish he would do a little less celeabrating. If you make a "great" play ...ok, but to jump up and down after making a tackle 3-4 yards down field. come on that's your job. But still a good playler

punisher44 said:
but to jump up and down after making a tackle 3-4 yards down field. come on that's your job. But still a good playler

my thoughts exactly. Ray Lewis is one of the most over-rated players in the league today.

and if you make a tackle, or a td or whatever---act like you've been there before.

you know, its almost like then NFL has a lot less class than it used to. the old guys used to kill each other on the field the go off and raise hell later that night. but they didnt seem to act like children on the field, maybe its a lack of control my todays coaches?

Having been there I have seen it ,there not coaches they are baby sitters. And most of the players have no class. Becuase they are "untouchable"

Not even close...

Butkus....

I have seen some compliation films of his hits...fuckin awesome, Ray Lewis would shit his pants.

Btw, anyone have a line on some film or vid of Butkus? I'd love to show my 14yo son.

Top Bottom