Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best hops I have seen!

coolcolj

Kadour Ziani - 5 feet 9 - has hops!!

He can dunk from the free throw line....

KadourZiani_5feet9.JPG

for some reason the ball looks small. and he doesnt look five nine i dont know why to me.
but its still nasty

He's definitely 5'9", he is a soccer goal keeper, and former high jumper

Same dude - taking off from the free throw line...

slam16.jpg

danm it doesnt even look real man. hes so high. how ever ball takes me this year i might be able just to concentrate on vert cuz i dont know if im goign to be able to play university ball and take kinesiology at the hardest school (suposively for scinces) in the province:confused:

thriller said:
i dont know if im goign to be able to play university ball and take kinesiology at the hardest school (suposively for scinces) in the province:confused:

Thriller,
I am taking Kines. this winter session. It is definitely a tough class. Mostly memorization. Do not let that get in your way though. I know you could find time to get those academics in. I was a full-scholorship athlete through college and I had to take all kinds of classes. You find a way. Be nice to your professors and let them know your real.

In the first pic he is dragging his foot on one guy's back. In the second one he doesn't look like he is going to make it.

I'll believe it when I see it.

No flames intended.

JC

he is part of the Slam Nation group of French dunkers, if you have see their DVD then you know its no joke!

I may have an mpeg somehere

Top Bottom