Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Dieting Approach for Max Fatloss with AAS?

Kryption

Hey guys i was just lookin into what Macro nutrient split you guys prefer for maximal fat loss.

I seem to be a bit carb sensitive as well.

I was thinking around 50% Protein / 20% Carbs / 30% Fat

Or what about carb cycling??

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

STATS/CYCLE:
6'2
210lbs
- 3 cycles under my belt

I was planning something a long the lines of this:
Test @ 250-300mg 2x per week (1-12weeks)..
Epistane 30mg for 2 weeks, 40mg for 3 weeks(Weeks 9-14)

Clen @ 20/40/60/80/80/100/100 Wk1 (going to 100mcg depending on sides)
@ 100/100/100/100/100/80/60 Wk2

1 Week off dosing Keto at 1mg every night before bed

t3 @ 25/50/75/100/75/50/25/12.5 mcg - Each being per week.

PCT-
Osta 12.5mg per day- in the morning before breakfast
100/75/50/25 Clomid Split
Nolva 20/20/20/20
.25mg Adex EOD

dude, your pct sucks. Drop the nolva and add some good natty test boosters. I'm about to start carb cycling myself because i dont like the zero carbs thing.... although IMO it works the best. If you're disciplined enough i would cut carbs down to 10% or lower and do fasted cardio in the morning. Has done great for me on a very similar cycle. Also, i know everyone on here is going to tell you to trash your clen. Never heard a good thing about it and it's horrible for you.

hands down carb cycling.. You can carb cycle naturally without losing an ounce of muscle, on a cycle almost any diet with caloric deficit will make you lose fat and preserve or even gain muscle..
For pure fat loss i recommend 4 low carb days with 1 high day, for recomp 2 low days, 2 mod days and 2 high day.. Dietary fat should be kept to minimum since fat is the easiest macronutrient that can be stored as bodyfat and it has the lowest thermic effect of the 3 macros, protein is the highet then carb then fat.. Protein should be high on both days, higher on the low days, and lower on high days.

Also you did not mention your bf%, if you're over 12% forget carb cycling and just do the traditional caloric deficit 40/40/20.

I'm not a fan of clen and t3. You would be much safer going with n2slin and throwing katana in there with the epi. I feel you will get better results. Your pct sucks as jack pointed out. So unless you want to blow your gains I suggest changing it. For the diet your gonna have to play with it. I like carb cycling but its up to you.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I understand the clen and the nolva concern, i just have them and want to use them up!

I will interchange the nolva with a test booster then, any recommendations?

Also, Jack , think it would be okay going from just 40% (now) to just drop to 10%? would you recommend a taper down in carbs first?

Whats wrong with using this clen just for 6 weeks? and never touching the stuff again?

The likely hood of someone using a product for a short period of time and never using it again is slim. It's still going to be dangerous during that 6 week period and the risks are still there. It's a smart idea to not use something that dangerous at all. its your life do as you please, but make sure you know what your getting into.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom