Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle with what I have (Test-cyp and Primo)

so youve gained only 30lbs after 10 years of working out and wanna start running cycles? your diet or exercise or likely both are way off

whats with all the "i'm not gaining enough" threads lately? its funny how people ask for advice but dont want to listen.. its really getting ridiculous.

YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH PERIOD. learn to eat FIRST then do steroids. bodybuilding is about feeding the muscles constantly. you should be eating every 2 hours REAL FOOD. protein shakes and muscle milk and bars are NOT considered food.

i wish i could take you skinny dudes to the supermarket and teach you how to go grocery shopping.. i dropped 90 bucks on food from the health food store on friday.. and then today i dropped another 50 bucks on food at the supermarket.

amazing that people are still buying whey jugs and counting that as food. silly.

here is an example of a typical breakfast for me which yielded me amazing results

2 whole grain waffles with natural honey
2 turkey/chicken sandwiches on ezekial bread with tons of lettuce, tomatoes (onions are great too but i dont like them)
2 cups of berries
2 cups of quality water
1 bowl of organic oatmeal
2-3 hardboiled eggs

that is what your breakfast should be alone

when i hear guys write their breakfast is a protein shake and 1 egg and they cry that they dont have any gains, I feel like throwing my computer through my window.. muscles need FOOD.

Top Bottom