Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle with what I have (Test-cyp and Primo)

eddieG

Suggestions please!

I am a 32 year old male that has been working out consistently for about 10 years. I am 5'9", 154#, BF ~12%. I have gained over 30 pounds since I started working out (yes I was tiny), but I want to do a cycle to give me an extra push (would be my first). I currently have Test-cyp (200mg/ml -10ml) and Primobolin (100mg/ml - 10 ml). Here's my issue, I cannot get more vials for now, and I want to make the best cycle I can with what I have. I was considering doing 200mg/week of Test-cyp (weeks 1-5), then add Primo weeks 5-10 (in addition to continuing test to complete 10 week cycle). I know most people recommend ~400 mg/week of Test, but I do not have enough for a 10 week cycle.

So here's the breakdown:

200mg/ml of Test Cyp - Week 1-5
200mg/ml of Test Cyp + 200mg/ml of primo - Week 5-10
Nolva for PCT

Keep in mind that my goal is to gain 10-15 pounds and keep them. My diet is good (eating every 3-4 hours and upping my caloric and protein intake significantly).

Sugestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am a 32 year old male that has been working for about 10 years. I am 5'9", 154#, BF ~12%. I have gained over 30 pounds since I started working out (yest I was tiny), but I want to do a cycle to give me an extra push (would be my first). I currently have Test-cyp (200mg/ml -10ml) and Primobolin (100mg/ml - 10 ml). Here's my issue, I cannot get more vials for now, and I want to make the best cycle I can with what I have. I was considering doing 200mg/week of Test-cyp (weeks 1-5), then add Primo weeks 5-10. I know most people recommend ~400 mg/week of Test, but I do not have enough for a 10 week cycle.

So here's the breakdown:

200mg/ml of Test Cyp - Week 1-5
200mg/ml of Test Cyp + 200mg/ml of primo - Week 5-10
Nolva for PCT

Keep in mind that my goal is to gain 10-15 pounds and keep them. My diet is good (eating every 3-4 hours and upping my caloric and protein intake significantly).

Suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Wait till you get more test....5 weeks won't do a thing for you...Cyp doesn't even kick in till the4th week or so

Also, read the PCT sticky @ the top of the forum...

~EZ

you dont weigh enough to use steroids yet. put on more muscle first.

and when you want to run this cycle do

10 weeks of test and 10 weeks of primo stacked together. 500 mg each. its as simple as that. 200/week primo for 5 weeks is a waste. primo should be run atleast 400/week.. but 500 is the sweet spot.

Thanks man... I plan to use test-cyp for 10 weeks not 5 weeks thou. Primo would be for only 5

Ohh, my bad. Mis-read that...

So, then run the test...Primo needs to be run 12 weeks minimum...

~EZ

Ohh, my bad. Mis-read that...

So, then run the test...Primo needs to be run 12 weeks minimum...

~EZ

Thanks EZ. In other words, I shouldn't bother with primo? I know 200mg/week of test-cyp is considered low, but my goals are moderate. I would like to keep 10 good pounds out of this cycle. Figured primo would be good to cut toward the end of the cycle, but if it is a waste, I will save it for next time

Bro you would be best off to look into your diet. Eat more big meals and add protien. Save the juice that you have and add to it so that you can really do justice to your bod. At you height and weight you really can do a lot with diet. Remember that your first cycle is gonna have the most potential so dont get anxious and blow it for yourself.
Regards bro.

I completely understand where you all are coming from about the weight. I have been significantly focusing on diet for the last 6 years. That is how I have been able to put on a lot of weight . I was 120 pounds at 22 (32 now), so I have gained over 30 pounds of weight and muscle on my own with diet, exercise and rest. With my frame, genetics and fast metabolism, it just takes twice as much work for me to gain muscle even though I train and eat consistently. That is why I wanted to do a test cycle; I would be happy if I just get to keep 10 pounds of good muscle. My diet is very good. I eat tons of proteins, have 5-6 meals/day, and work out weights 4 times/week with light cardio once or twice a week.

Thanks EZ. In other words, I shouldn't bother with primo? I know 200mg/week of test-cyp is considered low, but my goals are moderate. I would like to keep 10 good pounds out of this cycle. Figured primo would be good to cut toward the end of the cycle, but if it is a waste, I will save it for next time

Save it,...

But no that I read your 1st post, can I ask what your diet is?

~EZ

:p
Save it,...

But no that I read your 1st post, can I ask what your diet is?

~EZ

I would like to have siome lean weights, so in a typical day I could have:

- Breakfast:
Muscle milk in skim milk
2 slices of whole weat bread
1 egg

- Snack 1:
Peanuts
Yogurt

- Before workout (usually at lunch hour):
Fruit
5-10 rice crackers

- Protein shake (after lunch workout)

- Lunch (at cafteria so it varies):
Chicken or fish
serving of rice
vegetable of the day

- Snack:
peanut butter/jelly sandwich

- Potein shake and/or muscle milk (after I get home from work - may or may not have 2nd workout or cardio)

- Dinner:
Fish or chicken breast
Vegetable

- Before going to bed:
Cottage cheese
Fruit
Chocolate (I need to have it)

Any suggestions? Thanks again for your help

Top Bottom