Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

benefits of a test only stack

Rioneri

26 years old, first real cycle but have ran sarms and pro hormones since I was 22.
I’m currently 5’7” and I’m 170 lbs and I’m around 13% body fat.
Never really was concerned about gaining a ton of mass but now I would like to push and get to 200 lbs and stronger.
Wondering about a testosterone only cycle should I do 500 mg a week and do I need any anti-estrogen if I’m going to do this for 12 weeks?

26 years old, first real cycle but have ran sarms and pro hormones since I was 22.
Never really was concerned about gaining a ton of mass but now I would like to push and get to 200 lbs and stronger.
Wondering about a testosterone only cycle should I do 500 mg a week and do I need any anti-estrogen if I’m going to do this for 12 weeks?
Test only is a great first cycle.
500mg/wk is a pretty standard cycle and if your eating and training properly you should see great benefit. That is the key though. Drugs are not magic. You need to train and eat to grow or your wasting time and fucking up your hormones for nothing, My suggestion would be to start a log so you can be guided through this process.
Yes you will need and AI. Aromasin is best.
You also need to get your PCT in your hands before you start anything.
Make sure you use approved sources from this site and not the local gym bro if your gonna do this.

test only has benefits but how about 300mgs for 12 weeks thats a start

ugfreak has great deals for the month of August, lots of ways to save money

Try some testosterone with some EQ. it's a very affordable stack

Top Bottom