Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRBOY978

i need help i am new and need to know how to start taking steroids how long is a cycle do i need estrogen blockers when do i take them i been looking at some steroids anadrol whats better injection or oral if anyone can help me this will be appreciated also which ones trim fat

We need ur stats

AGe, Height, Weight, years training

steriods dont trim fat, diet and cardio do. Sounds like you need to do a lot more research on the subject. Use the search up top , ud be amazed how much u can learn on this site

We like to help out on this forum bro, but we do not spoon feed every bit of info to you either. You can't seriously expect us to tell you everything there is to know in a thread. Just keep researching....use the "search" feature of this site....there is a wealth of information out there ;)

i need help i am new and need to know how to start taking steroids how long is a cycle do i need estrogen blockers when do i take them i been looking at some steroids anadrol whats better injection or oral if anyone can help me this will be appreciated also which ones trim fat

Really? Where is the candid camera? Are we being Punked? I can't believe this was really posted...did you graduate high school yet?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Really? Where is the candid camera? Are we being Punked? I can't believe this was really posted...did you graduate high school yet?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

i think it's arnold--has not been able to keep up on things and is looking old

A teenager or a serious dumbass. 'Just tell me what I need to do!' Yes sir, you need to wrkout, eat right and think about steroids a good 5-10 yrs from now.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

Stats or I'm locking it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom