Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner in need of advice please!!!

Thank you I REALLY appreciate your feedback bro! Based on what i'm reading, it seems like it would be smart for me to reach my genetic potential before using it too. I'll still give it more thought.

You're welcome bud. If you want a solid workout have a look at this. I played pro rugby (better version of Americal Football ;)) for a pretty long time and this was our pre-season. It'll get you in ridiculously good shape in 10 weeks. There's not that much cardio on that, it's more focused on getting ready for the hits you're going to take during the season. But if you integrate a 5k run a couple of times a week into it, you'll be looking decent come bootcamp, just don't drop the soap.

(I can't add links because I'm not good enough yet. But go onto my profile, look at started threads, 'Sample Gym Regime' and that'll sort you out)

Good luck.

There is over a decade worth or cycle advice on this forum. People get a little miffed when someone shows up and asks for someone to lay out a cycle for them and clearly have not done any reading of their own.

That being said, you really dont want to be on a cycle when in boot camp or just coming of a cycle either. Your endurance will be down while on cycle and your hormones will be in the tank when coming off.

Top Bottom