Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCS is fucked, Buckeyes should be playing in the Nat Championship game again

I agree... Only thing is USC may not be able to step their game up do to playing such weak teams the last oh... 8-9 weeks of the season.

Due.

It's cool though, I prefer because anyway.

USC will Smash penn state in the mouth in a blowout victory. They would do the same to OU if given the chance.

OSU again? Are you kidding me? It's gonna be SEC versus Big 12 like God intended.

basically- the Natl championship IS this wkend... #1 Alabama vs. #2 Florida. Who cares about the other BCS bowls- these are the two top teams in the nation. end of story.

the big 12 champ will be playing the sec champ for the title. . .until the final gun in that game, it's ridiculous to even speculate on whether one conference is better than the other. . .

PSU has something previous BigTen winners didn't. A really decent defense. I don't think it would be the runaway you suspect. Sucks that PSU is gonna play Oregon State again, the previous game was a laugher.

I am still pissed that USC is ranked higher than PSU, especially with the common scheduled game outcomes.

it couldn't be because USC would run all up in that ass.......would it??

:lmao:

just for clarification, I'm a total buckeye fan......other than Ohio state I could kind of give a rats ass about college football. "BUT", even I don't want to see ohio state in the national championship again for some time. They need to develop a new recruiting class that can keep up with the SEC and west coast teams. The big 10 sucks balls.....end of discussion. This was like the first year where I didn't give a shit about the michigan game cause michigan is SOOOOO bad now. WTF happened? Tressel had better make some major adjustments next year or they should axe him and get a west coast coach.

no, last thing i want to see is ohio state choke down a big boss cock on national TV........"AGAIN".

Top Bottom