Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCS is fucked, Buckeyes should be playing in the Nat Championship game again

"my biggest priority in the free agency of 2010 will be putting myself in the best position to win multiple championships"

Cavs are 14-3 and double up the Knicks by 30 the other night... They can dump all they want, the only players they'll be getting are washed up all-star vets (Nash, Marion, Dirk) looking for $$$$ to retire on.

No young superstar is going to pick out a NBDL team to go play for over better teams that can pay them more. Especially ones that have been carrying a team for years already

"my biggest priority in the free agency of 2010 will be putting myself in the best position to win multiple championships"

Cavs are 14-3 and double up the Knicks by 30 the other night... They can dump all they want, the only players they'll be getting are washed up all-star vets (Nash, Marion, Dirk) looking for $$$$ to retire on.

No young superstar is going to pick out a NBDL team to go play for over better teams that can pay them more. Especially ones that have been carrying a team for years already

lol@you not seeing the writing on the wall

LOL @ BORRIS

he's so cute when he dreams about his sports teams

So they can get their ass handed to them for the 3rd straight year by a SEC team?

Big 10 and Pac 10 are so weak I think they should rename the Rose Bowl to Most Over-rated bowl.

PSU has something previous BigTen winners didn't. A really decent defense. I don't think it would be the runaway you suspect. Sucks that PSU is gonna play Oregon State again, the previous game was a laugher.

I am still pissed that USC is ranked higher than PSU, especially with the common scheduled game outcomes.

Top Bottom