Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Battle for the Olympia 2002 video

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
anyone have a copy of this 2-tape set? I have it and am looking for someone to make me a back up copy of it. I dont have the set up for it. can paypal you for copying/shipping if interested. shoot me a PM or email

"The battle for the Olympia VII 2002", 322 minutes. 2-tape set. $49.95
Released : February 8th 2003. This set is not available for Special Offer.
2002 version has totally expanded. More footage for each athletes we taped.
Athletes include: Craig Titus(Legs/Showing his new home in Vegas.), Flex Wheeler (Back/Train naturally),
Ronnie Coleman (Chest, Triceps/3wks out, 275 lbs, Awesome look!!@his home-gym.),
Darrem Charles(Back , No Pose/A day after his mom killed.), Ahmad Haidar(Back, Traps),
Orville Burke (Back, Traps), Art Atwood(Legs), King Kamali(Shoulders, Calves, Triceps),
Kevin Levrone(Chest/405 lbs x 12 reps flat bench), Claude Groulx(Back, Shoulders),
Bob Cicherillo(Shoulders), Tommi Thorvildsen(Back), Lee Priest (Chest, Shoulders, Calves@his home-gym),
Dennis James(Chest/6days out, super tight look!),
Gunter Schlierkamp(Chest/301 lbs train by Charles Glass to maximum intensity. ),
Francisco “Paco” Bautista(At the hotel room/Posing Only), George Farah (Back, Biceps),
Jaroslav Horvath( Back, Arms).

heavywear said:

When you find someone.......How about you copy the copy they sent you and i will send you back the money you sent them.:)

Top Bottom