Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basketball fans!

Heahy Minister

Alright who do you think will take it this year? You think anyone can topple the Lakers? I think they got too many superstars and too many off court problems it'll eventually catch up with them.

You think Lebron James will be in the top 5 scorers at the end of the season?

Seashell said:
Raptors, all the way! :D

Lakers = too much drama.

Word up sista! Hahaha!

Vince is coming back with a vengence this season! He will be in the top 5 scorers you'll see. Raptors will make the playoffs and I believe will make it to the finals!

Seashell you like basketball? You ever go to a Raptors game?

the T-Wolves all the way mang, you got KG(best player in the game), Sprewell, Sam Cassell, Wally Szerbiak, Olawakandi, Troy Hudson

when they all get healthy and are together for a longer time they will be the best team

sh4dowf4lcon said:
:moved to the sports forum:

Lakers will win, but I like San Antonio and the Mavs

lol @ spurs, I hat the spurs and that giant monkey Tim Duncan(the most boring player in the NBA), they now have Radsho nesterovich who sucks, who is really skinny and is a horrbile deffender because he is a twig

PoyeBoy said:
the T-Wolves all the way mang, you got KG(best player in the game), Sprewell, Sam Cassell, Wally Szerbiak, Olawakandi, Troy Hudson

when they all get healthy and are together for a longer time they will be the best team

The T-Wolves got a great chance to win. Toronto just played them and we got HAMMERED!! lmao

I think we tied the record for second lowest field goals made in a game. San Antonio is most boring team with the most boring player I agree.

Hey Mister said:

Word up sista! Hahaha!

Vince is coming back with a vengence this season! He will be in the top 5 scorers you'll see. Raptors will make the playoffs and I believe will make it to the finals!

Seashell you like basketball? You ever go to a Raptors game?

:D I love basketball! And I'm thinking our Raps are going to do really well with the new coach, those guys need a kick in the butt and I think he's just the guy to do it. Lenny was awesome, but just too laid back for our team. I've been to a bunch of games (none yet this year though), I usually go watch when the Lakers come and I used to watch Utah because Karl is mah man! :) I run into the Raptors in the clubs alot.. it freaks me right out.

Top Bottom