Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball predictions

I leaning towards the Cubs.

I don't know. This year it seems that everyone has questions.

In the A.L. nobody knows how the Yankees are going to do with the A'Rod trade and the pitching questions.

Will the trades that were not made be a distraction to the Redsox, and can some of their players have career years again?

Will KC and Min. show up again, or were they one year wonders?

What about Oakland and Seattle?

Then in the N.L. there are the questions about is this the year the Braves drop? If so, who replaces them?

How long will Prior be out for the Cubs? How will the Astro's do with all their off season moves?

Then in the west nobody knows what will happen. S.D. looks to be a year away. S.F. is anyone's guess, and the same applies to Arizona.

I think that you could put ten teams from each league on a dart board and throw a dart at them and stand as good a chance at picking the right team as some of the so called experts.

big4life said:
I don't know. This year it seems that everyone has questions.

In the A.L. nobody knows how the Yankees are going to do with the A'Rod trade and the pitching questions.

Will the trades that were not made be a distraction to the Redsox, and can some of their players have career years again?

Will KC and Min. show up again, or were they one year wonders?

What about Oakland and Seattle?

Then in the N.L. there are the questions about is this the year the Braves drop? If so, who replaces them?

How long will Prior be out for the Cubs? How will the Astro's do with all their off season moves?

Then in the west nobody knows what will happen. S.D. looks to be a year away. S.F. is anyone's guess, and the same applies to Arizona.

I think that you could put ten teams from each league on a dart board and throw a dart at them and stand as good a chance at picking the right team as some of the so called experts.

Great questions, big4life...There are a lot of loose ends out there and a lot of new trades. As a Yankee fan (err, company has season tickets), I'm lucky to see them about 30 times a year. I do know that the Yankees middle relief is a bit shady, so if the Yankees are taking a 3 run lead into the 7th, I can see Rivera coming in for 2-3 inningas to finish it off (esp after new contract)

Boston: Damn, they beefed up their starting rotation and got a premier closer in there. If Nomar stays healthy, and Manny isn't a head case, it will be great to watch the Yanks and Bo Sox battle it out.

Ahh heck, many teams got better. I like to see KC, Detroit, Baltimore, Anaheim, and San Diego bounce back from mediocre seasons and I'm not sure how well Florida and Atlanta will do this year.

I'm VERY pumped for the season

:supercool

sawastea said:
I do know that the Yankees middle relief is a bit shady, so if the Yankees are taking a 3 run lead into the 7th, I can see Rivera coming in for 2-3 inningas to finish it off (esp after new contract)

Shady? No way. With the aquisitions of Gordon and Quantrill, it's back to a 6 inning game for NY.

Gordon was 2nd in the AL in strikeouts for relievers and Quantrill was Gange's set-up man in LA last year.

They do need a lefty reliever because Heredia sucks and Gabe White is still unproven. Remember, Karsay will be back soon too.

BileStew said:
Shady? No way. With the aquisitions of Gordon and Quantrill, it's back to a 6 inning game for NY.

Gordon was 2nd in the AL in strikeouts for relievers and Quantrill was Gange's set-up man in LA last year.

They do need a lefty reliever because Heredia sucks and Gabe White is still unproven. Remember, Karsay will be back soon too.

I would like to be the 1st to congratulate you on your 4,000th post :D

Top Bottom