Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'Baseball is British'

how about name some 'real' sports. some that are actually being mass marketed and televised around the world.
when did cricket have player cards and entice children to dreaming of playing cricket? come on bub

im talkin about football (nfl) not bull cfl.- mlb best baseball players around the world to play here. nba-

do we need more ex's

sorry mate, but i have to chime in here. you said that "american athletes are the best in the world"
when somebody suggested sports that they are shit at, you say "no, what about football"-a sport that only americans play!
lolololol

how about name some 'real' sports. some that are actually being mass marketed and televised around the world.
when did cricket have player cards and entice children to dreaming of playing cricket? come on bub

im talkin about football (nfl) not bull cfl.- mlb best baseball players around the world to play here. nba-

do we need more ex's

lol at the immense ignorance.

Soccer most popular sports in the world, cricket 2nd most popular.

do we need more ex's

Cricket, rugby and football are immensely popular sports.

Over 100 countries play cricket

Over 120 countries play rugby

Over 200 coutries play football

One country plays American football. Canada has their own version.

I think American football is being introduced into the UK, I think we have one or two professional teams.

i mean lets take a nfl linebacker and a uk cricket player and see whos a better athlete

Ridiculous comparison.

Depends what athletic qualities you are looking for. Personally i find the atheleticism of professional fast bowlers in cricket amazing. Guys like Shoaib Ahktar and Brett Lee sprint all day long, day after day and deliver the ball at speeds up to 100mph (even with the ball slowing down as it hits the floor), by comparison a baseball pitch is very easy on the body. Many professional fast bowlers break their backs at some point in their career...think Brett Lee did it twice.

Obviously NFL's are bigger, stronger in ways specific to their sport but they would never have the endurance, power and skill specific to bowling.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3hzni_dale-steyn_sport
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bLBpABJwbg&feature=related

Last edited:
Top Bottom