Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball: Divisional Series Predicitons

as bad as the cardinal pitching was looking in the beginning its hard to believe the dodgers only scored 3 and all off of marquis, i havent watched much dodger baseball this year but im surprised at how poor their starting pitching is

The Dodgers starting pitching fell apart in September. Before that, aside from Nomo (who had already been taken out of the rotation) Ishi was the only starter with a 4.00+ ERA, every one else was at mid 3.00's. They all suck right now except for Lima, who's pitching tomorrow, so I hope he comes through.

Yeah we're down 0-2, but it's still not over. Specially being back in L.A., home of their '04 magical comebacks.

side note: Dodgers took 2 of 3 from the Cards, in the regular season, at Dodger stadium.

Hell yeah, Lima time baby! 4-0 shut out, best fucking game I've attended so far, we're gonna do it again tomorrow and send game 5 back to Missery. There were a couple of St. Louis fans in the stands, poor guys, i'm sure they learned not to wear opposing team gear at Dodger stadium, specially during the playoffs. Atleast the blood blended in with their red shirts :D

1st round, so far

Yankees eliminate the Twins
Red Sox eliminate the Angels

Astros lead the Braves 2-1

Cardinals lead the Dodgers 2-1

you know what hankies are used for primarily?
wiping tears and snot
go Yanks

SoreArms said:
Hell yeah, Lima time baby! 4-0 shut out, best fucking game I've attended so far, we're gonna do it again tomorrow and send game 5 back to Missery. There were a couple of St. Louis fans in the stands, poor guys, i'm sure they learned not to wear opposing team gear at Dodger stadium, specially during the playoffs. Atleast the blood blended in with their red shirts :D

I have know idea how Lima keeps pulling it off but at this point I wish he could start every game. Odalis better do what hes capable of doing in game 4.

will be stro's vs cards

and

yanks and redsox

then red sox and cards

then red sox the winners!!

cuz the fuckin cubs choked awhile ago!

Peace

The Cardinals eliminated the Dodgers yesterday :( and the only divisional series game left is game 5 between the Braves and the Astros.

I say Cards vs Astros

Top Bottom