Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball Caps

Lucky

For those that wear and sweat into their baseball type caps, I was just wondering what is the best way to cleaning them without messing them up bad to wear? Have anyone tried soaking them in woolite and does it work?

I tried the woolite but it didn't work that well, the best method I've used was to soak it with spray n wash and then let it sit for a while then place it in the top rack in the dishwasher. Came out white as can be, with no loss in form or anything.

Also they have those plasic things that you can put your hat in, but if you are the type of person who likes to wear your hat with the bill really bent....it probably wouldn't work for you. You put it in that plastic thing, though, and stick it in the dishwasher! It works great.

Try dish soap and one of the hand held brushes that you wash dishes with. I'm serious, I've done this many times. Just make sure you rinse it out well.

Also, tossing it in the dishwasher will work too.

EngiCream

When you say put it in the dishwasher does that mean you use the dishwasher liquid or something else?

Top Bottom