Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

barry bonds.. best hitter to ever play..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
obviously its arguable.. but i'm biased.. not to mention i dont think the competition in ted williams, mickey mantle era was anything close to the competition today..

One could easily argue the counter point to this statement: with all the expansion teams and increase in rostered players, quality has been diluted (pitching) so that Bonds might have more at bats against lesser players.

Personally - I do not really care. Baseball is boring - except, maybe, live and then only for the beer.

His fuckin numbers dont mean shit.........fuckin cheater and juice head.......try that shit all natural....then we have something to talk about.....Hank Arron would kick his ass IRL.....in his prime.

mekannik said:
One could easily argue the counter point to this statement: with all the expansion teams and increase in rostered players, quality has been diluted (pitching) so that Bonds might have more at bats against lesser players.

Personally - I do not really care. Baseball is boring - except, maybe, live and then only for the beer.

And brats. Gotta have teh brats with a couple beers at a game.

samoth said:
Griffey! Griffey!

:cow:

If he could have stayed healthy, it would have been a race to Aaron's HR record. I agree with Phaded half way. Bonds is the best player of our time. I won't go as far as saying ever. For all the fuckers who say he juiced, blah, blah, blah. Maybe he did, but until he is proven guilty, he is still innocent!

Top Bottom