Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

barry bonds.. best hitter to ever play..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
he's fat and his body is failing him. . .but he still has that sweet compact swing and vision (like we talked about before). . .you can tell by the look in his eyes when he jumps on a high hard one, that ,to him, the ball looks like it's the size of a beach ball. . .i had the pleasure of watching him (and bonilla and van slyke) many times when i lived in the burgh. . .good times. . .

digimon7068 said:
he's fat and his body is failing him. . .but he still has that sweet compact swing and vision (like we talked about before). . .you can tell by the look in his eyes when he jumps on a high hard one, that ,to him, the ball looks like it's the size of a beach ball. . .i had the pleasure of watching him (and bonilla and van slyke) many times when i lived in the burgh. . .good times. . .

me too brother have loved bonds since i was 5 years old when i used to visit my grandfather in ellwood city we'd go watch pirates games i remember one game i went to one of the coolest possible games you could be at.. went into extra innings.. hbp with both benches clearing and getting into a fight.. then there was a walk off homerun to finish it.. i still remember it like it was yesterday..

a good hitter for sure because gear isn't going to help you make good contact with the ball. otherwise any schmuck off the street could juice up and hit 350. but best ever? c'mon. that's arguable

and walks don't take away from average

The Wenis said:
a good hitter for sure because gear isn't going to help you make good contact with the ball. otherwise any schmuck off the street could juice up and hit 350. but best ever? c'mon. that's arguable

and walks don't take away from average

obviously its arguable.. but i'm biased.. not to mention i dont think the competition in ted williams, mickey mantle era was anything close to the competition today..

digimon7068 said:

you also forgot about jay bell, jose lind, and sid bream lol..

Phaded said:
you also forgot about jay bell, jose lind, and sid bream lol..

nah. . .i didn't forget about jay bell (probably the hardest working man in baseball at the time) or jose lind or doug drabeck. . .fuck sid bream. . .that rat bastard son-of-a-bitch (along with some help from the replacement home plate ump that wouldn't know a fucking strike if it fell out of the sky, landed on his face and started to wiggle) fucking ruined my damn buzz on 10/14/1992. . .the day before my 27th birthday. . .sid bream and the atlanta braves can kiss my hairy white ass. . .

Top Bottom