Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad side effects of Decca?

i'm about to take decca durbolin to help heal a hamstring injury i've had for a year and a half now, can someone let me know the bad side effects of taking this drug and what I can do to supress them, thanks, please write back asap

One thing I would caution about deca is the long time it will spend in the body after taking (up to 18 months), so don't take it if you are going to be the subject of drug testing!

On the whole, deca is quite a safe drug. It will shut down natural testosterone production quite quickly, so if you are going to use it for protracted periods (say, over six weeks), you might want to consider HCG injections of 1500iu up to 3 times over a five day period, depending upon how much you take.

Also, gynecomastia might end up being a problem for you, which might also contribute to holding a bit of water (I did). You would want to consider nolvadex or arimidex at the slightest hint of breast tenderness or itching. In any case, you should consider some nolvadex along with the HCG at the end of the cycle.

You will likely get deca-dick! After a week or so on it, I no longer thought about sex, and erections were a thing of the past. I think this is pretty common. Also, at worst you could get acne and sleep problems, but I didn't, even at 400mg/week.

Having said that, it's really not a bad drug.

Hope that helps.

No erections??!?! That's a bad drug :P

Top Bottom