Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad gear? first cycle

500ml is a lot of Test LOL. Kidding. I know you meant mg. but with that being said make sure you're dosing it correctly.

Have you noticed any other side effects? Oily skin? Is your protein intake up there? Maybe increase your calories. How much protein and carbs are you taking? 2800 calories is not much being you started at 155lbs. I would make sure you are at around 200-250grams of protein. That alone is around 800-1000 calories.

Like the others have said, 500mgs of Test won't make you superman. Plus you need it give it time. Around week 4-5 is when you really start seeing gains. You should feel it in some form almost right away though.

Stay with it. Keep eating. Train heavy and the gains will come. Just don't expect massive gains from it. But it should be good if everything else is in order.

Keep us posted on your results and progress.

@john juan ur right i guess ill keep going i was expecting to look like you on my first cycle or something like bamm that guy is huge lol

I hope you arnt serious? It takes years of hard work to look like that not 1 cycle of test. I will assume you are joking and actually did your research before you started with your cycle. From what you have described it seems like the gear you have is fine. Unless you have a really bad source test is generally not counterfeited if anything it could be a little under dosed. Be patient and do not start increasing your dosage, do a proper pct and enjoy the gains.

Good luck!

Top Bottom