Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back at it again - introduction

sdupdike

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a long-time lurker, occasional poster. I competed in figure a few years ago, but have since had two kids (in addition to the one I already had) and a few injuries/setbacks to my fitness goals. I've got constant back problems, including two bad discs, and a nagging shoulder problem, not sure what's going on with that. Anyway, I'm itching to get back into competing, so I'm getting serious about rehabbing my injuries so that I can move forward with my goals. I've consistently worked out over the years between having babies and everything else, so I'm at a decent starting point. I need to have my BF tested to see where I'm at. My goals are to be around 16% BF my April 2012, losing around 2% a month. I can narrow that down more once I'm sure of where I'm at. Once I get to that point, I need to work on adding some muscle. Besides my back/shoulder problems, I also have serious issues with glutes not activation properly. Even at 9/10% BF for competition, my glutes were really sad. If I'm able to move along quickly, I will possibly compete next fall, but more likely the following year (2013). I don't want to just compete, but I want to kick some ass.

I know that was a long introduction, but I have a lot of things on my plate and wanted to cover everything.

Welcome back!! Good to have you posting! :)

Top Bottom