Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Mostly everyone who likes the Patriots

swole

img_8145.sized.jpg

Covered%20Wagon%202.jpg

You're all so classy.

murphy1.jpg

Notice the cargo short zipper JEANS. And I agree; I didn't know such clothing existed either. I'm also sure his black shoes are either from Payless, or they're Sketchers brand.

jet_006.jpg

In all seriousness facial hair is a must for cold weather in Massholachusettes. By the way, that man is winking because his other thumb is up the shorter guy's ass.

jet_043.jpg

A stupid wool cap on some cracker, directly next to the only half-black Patriot fan in the world. It was free lei night at Foxboro.

jet_044.jpg

This guy stole his pants from a 37 year-old virgin. His wife hates when he wears them in public...only because they aren't cargo like his Aeropostale khakis.

jet_048.jpg

(Professions, left to right): Retired Ford mechanic, Master Ford mechanic, guy who is only allowed to change oil on Fords, Assistant Jr. Ford mechanic, full-time Ford mechanic:

jet_034.jpg

Patriot fans and their Teva sandals:

Img_1189.jpg

Ignore the chick in the middle and chuckle to yourself as you notice to two dikey-lookin lesbian Pat fans to the left of the pic:

022_19.jpg

This Asian kid is lost.

009_6a.jpg

Guy or girl? Karma bookie event, I'm on it.

010_7a.jpg

Pats fan holding up the number of inches his penis is when fully erect. He jerks off to a lifesize cutout of Tom Brady before bed each night.

011_8.jpg

I'm surprised this kid doesn't already have a goatee.

012_9a.jpg

redguru said:
The Pats better not play this shitty next week if they wish to repeat. They lazily and sloppily beat a piss-poor Jaguars team tonight.

Agreed! Except i want them to continue to play that way. :evil:

redguru said:
The Pats better not play this shitty next week if they wish to repeat. They lazily and sloppily beat a piss-poor Jaguars team tonight.
wtf? they won by 25.

Top Bottom