Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Football Fans....

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
madbomber31 said:
wodin... i see 13 wins... but dont count out that magical 16-0 season with a superbowl championship... ahhhhh, who'd have the last laugh then???? 16-0 bypasses any cowboys championship...

and to the guy making the "i take it you are an eagles fan" statement.... why the fuck would he have a cowboys helmet as his avatar???? (if you cannot see avatars then disregard this)

LMAO.... I have avatars turned off.

17 / 25 and 1 / 8 on the road for (Off / Def) (Def / Off)

I say 12 - 4 if you lose the opener to the Titans. If you win that one then I would say 14-2
Away Home
Eagles Titans l if w
Eagles Redskins l then w
Eagles Jaguars w
Eagles Bears w
Eagles 49ers l
Eagles Seahawks w
Eagles Cowboys w
Eagles Giants w

Cowboys Eagles w
Texans Eagles w
Bucs Eagles w
Giants Eagles w
Colts Eagles w
Cardinals Eagles w
Rams Eagles l
Redskins Eagles w

My thinking is that the NFCW has just as good a set of defenses in the 9rs and rams and better offenses.

Nice that the Eagles did pic up Freeman this week.

fistfullofhardcockbeingbeatenintowaitingmouth must face this thread every day...

fistfull, you have 1 week and 2 more days of being tied for first place... funny how the gnats will be out of first place even before the season starts for everyone else.

Latimer said:
Dude, Walter Payton never played for the Lions.

On the forealla, KC superbowl run. That's my dark horse this year. Your boy Morton is gonna do big things for them this year.

I wont necessarily argue the first comment, I hold Walter Payton in very high regards and got to personally meet him before he died and he was a gentleman. He had a great career and I'd actually almost consider it a tie, but you know Barry could have BLOWN away his rushing yards record by thousands of yards. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of Emmitt Smith having the record.

As for #2... they are the team I "should" be rooting for, geographically speaking, but nope, lol. Morton is good but Trent Green throws interceptions like RyanH throwing his panties at gay men...all the time. The Chiefs finally have a running back though. And Trent Green could return to old form. And JM could get 1200 yds receiving, but I just dont think its gonna come together this year. KC needs some good picks or free agents to make them into a contender.

And to whoever, it wasnt showing Wodin's avatar when I asked him the Eagles question.

the NY Giants almost always lose after a bye week. the bastard mother fucking schedule makers once again gave us the iggles after a bye week. Look for the iggles to be beaten like Rodney King at the last game of the regular schedule. If there is a god then I hope they play the iggles because the g-men will once again own them.

Save your pennies madcocklicker. You are going to need it after you destroy your new tv set because the iggles once again for the millionth year in a row didn't win the superbowl.

Last edited:
Top Bottom