Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Football Fans....

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

i asked MOUTHFULLOFCOCK-n-BALLZ to place a little wager on this upcoming FOOTBALL SEASON... and i just wanted everyone here to see his "confidence" in this upcoming season...

mouthfull, as you probably know, is a Gnats fan... he also sells his team out for dirty tramps but thats another story. anyway, below is his reply to my offer.

. I know the iggles love being the bitch of the NFL and their fans too but it's not in my future to prove to a wannabe the confidence I have in my team. -mouthfullofsmallasiancock

i conclude that despite his outward voice he may actually KNOW better... but he is obligated to back his team.. i had to do it in the ray rhodes era (that was hell)...

oh well.. i can respect a man not wanting to lose a bet he knows he cannot win

i'm sending it up top so you yourself can be reminded of your own confidence...

The Colts are gonna be the team to beat if everyone stays healthy and clicks.

The Lions were my team when the greatest running back of all-time played for them... and I liked Herman Moore, Johnny Morton, and Scott Mitchell (when he was throwing for 3500-4000yds a year). Now they are all gone, so Colts/Bears it is.

NFCE

Eagles 12 - 4
Cowboys 10 - 6
Redskins 8- 8
Giants 6- 10

LOL!!!

Nope...Cowboys. I'm realistic and I think the eagles will take the division this year and possibly the superbowl.

BeefyBull said:
The Colts are gonna be the team to beat if everyone stays healthy and clicks.

The Lions were my team when the greatest running back of all-time played for them... and I liked Herman Moore, Johnny Morton, and Scott Mitchell (when he was throwing for 3500-4000yds a year). Now they are all gone, so Colts/Bears it is.

Dude, Walter Payton never played for the Lions.

On the forealla, KC superbowl run. That's my dark horse this year. Your boy Morton is gonna do big things for them this year.

wodin... i see 13 wins... but dont count out that magical 16-0 season with a superbowl championship... ahhhhh, who'd have the last laugh then???? 16-0 bypasses any cowboys championship...

and to the guy making the "i take it you are an eagles fan" statement.... why the fuck would he have a cowboys helmet as his avatar???? (if you cannot see avatars then disregard this)

Top Bottom