Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin /Exemestane: Sex , Agression, etc..

I used liquid exemestane and found it to be far superior to liquidex and/or letrozole. It seemed to work better for me in limiting estrogenic sides. I will never use liquidex/letrozole again.

yeh, i did use generics, but their other products have always worked well. i switched over to the femara and got exactly what i was looking for. Maybe i had bunk shit....i don't think so personally but its always possible....i just got nothing from it, my gyno acted up very quick on it, and it didn't do shit for it, switched to femara and it worked within days

Aromasin is all I use now. I take 25mg EOD and it works very well in keeping water off. I used to blow up like a water balloon on cyp and now I'm staying tight. I think its great stuff. Also, its reported to not affect your lipids unlike the others...

i've used it before... i was on 750mg/wk of cyp and some dbol and was getting some serious gyno symptoms in my nips... started taking it at 20mg/day and in 3 days everything was back to normal. kept taking it for another 3 days and started getting mad headaches. i then switched over to liquidex and the headaches went away -- its some very potent stuff.

it also (supposedly) doesn't mess with your lipid profiles, so that would give it something on liquidex/femera. personally it is my favorite anti-e.

Top Bottom