Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you ready to go on record with your pick for SuperBowl XLI Champs?

Dude it is hilarious to see people beginning to pick Dallas as the Potential NFC Champions and even the only team with a chance to beat an AFC opponent in the Super Bowl.

LOL. Man. We were 3-3 and sucking ASS 5 weeks ago. But we've had a Top 5 rated offense and Top 5 rated defense the entire season, so I guess it was just a matter of time.

bran987 said:
Dude it is hilarious to see people beginning to pick Dallas as the Potential NFC Champions and even the only team with a chance to beat an AFC opponent in the Super Bowl.

LOL. Man. We were 3-3 and sucking ASS 5 weeks ago. But we've had a Top 5 rated offense and Top 5 rated defense the entire season, so I guess it was just a matter of time.
lumberg wants to make manlove to tony romo

dannomight said:
bears vs balt/indy/san diego. Baltimore if theyre d starts clamping down and their murdering middle linebacker gets healthy, indy if half their d gets healthy and they don't take a few weeks off before playoffs and lose their timing, San Diego of nobody can stop the scorching LT and the return of juicy juicer Merriman. As for the NFC I'm ridin Da Bears followed by an upcoming Tony Homo ans the boys.

Rex Grossman isn't ready for the big dance.

PICK3 said:
Rex Grossman isn't ready for the big dance.
romo is though bro. he has a FULL 5.5 games under his belt. That's 330 THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MINUTES of FULL NFL PRO FOOTBALL ACTION BABY

bran987 said:
romo is though bro. he has a FULL 5.5 games under his belt. That's 330 THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MINUTES of FULL NFL PRO FOOTBALL ACTION BABY

Do you have a picture of him hanging in your room? :rainbow:

Top Bottom