Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you ready to go on record with your pick for SuperBowl XLI Champs?

Phaded said:
patriots are bye bye in the first round
guess you are eating your words again ant ya.lol I like when you said the pats were only going to go 9/7 if they were lucky.looks to me like they are 13/4 with a first round play off win.
got any more predictions lmao :)

PICK3 said:
On 02/04/07 the Baltimore Ravens will be victorious. :)

71DAYS 03HRS 58MINS 38SECS to kickoff

Wished I wouldn't have picked the Ravens back in November ... didn't realize the Saints would be this deep into contention.

But, unfortunately I picked the Ravens and the Championship is their destiny.

PICK3 said:
Wished I wouldn't have picked the Ravens back in November ... didn't realize the Saints would be this deep into contention.

But, unfortunately I picked the Ravens and the Championship is their destiny.

lol.

not

needtogetas said:
guess you are eating your words again ant ya.lol I like when you said the pats were only going to go 9/7 if they were lucky.looks to me like they are 13/4 with a first round play off win.
got any more predictions lmao :)

my prediction is if the patriots beat the chargers ill buy you chairman of the board status.. what will you do if the patriots lose?

Phaded said:
my prediction is if the patriots beat the chargers ill buy you chairman of the board status.. what will you do if the patriots lose?

??? huh ??? you didnt' mean this did you?

he aint getting shit.. if he would have said something like.. 'ill not come on ef for a week'.. than it would have been a bet.. but since he didn't it wasn't.. i piss 300 dollars so dont come at me with 'you're cheap'..

oh ya pick3 fuck you..

Top Bottom