Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you ready for some football?

I wonder how the pats will do.
BTW, I know nothing about football, seems like every season I ask needto the same questions,lol.

Angel said:
I wonder how the pats will do.
BTW, I know nothing about football, seems like every season I ask needto the same questions,lol.

Just a bunch of guys slapping each other on the ass and stuff. I played the game just because I liked slamming into people and knocking the fuck out of them. I hated all the rah rah shit. I would rather have been a fighter. I like sports where you only depend upon yourself.

I never played football. street and ice hockey, baseball, and basketball were more my style.

Angel said:
I never played football. street and ice hockey, baseball, and basketball were more my style.

I will post you up girl and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

Angel said:
huh? What the hell are u talkin bout?

Basketball. LOL. I'll take you in the low post every time. I guess you played girlie basketball.

biteme said:
Basketball. LOL. I'll take you in the low post every time. I guess you played girlie basketball.
guy, I couldnt get it into a basket even if I tried. I am only 5ft on a average day

biteme said:
I liked slamming into people and knocking the fuck out of them. I hated all the rah you only depend upon yourself.

I heard Shaolin Monks decapitate people.

biteme said:
Yeah I only watch basketball cause the Mavericks are good. If the Cowboys were kicking ass, I might watch. Or if another Barry Sanders comes along.
cowboys put togather a nice team this year.

Top Bottom