Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone see jordan play tonight

yeah I mean for a guy who scores or averages 1 point a game, he is one of the most exciting players to watch, the way he dives through the air, and when he rebounds it, I love the way he would jump up, kick his legs out, one higher than the other, then throw the ball 85 feet for a fuckin layup, no player in history has thrown the full court pass better, and the lakers would have won the title that year if he wouldnt have got caught up in a sex triangle right after marrying carmen electra, the lakers went 17-1 with him in the lineup!!!!!!! For a dude who does no scoring and bballs all about scoring he is amazing and so exciting to watch!

CN1 said:
yeah I mean alot of basketball writers and historians and league people might argue, but I think that team is the best, hell if you think about it, rodman has 6 rings, jordan has 6 rings,
magic has 5, shaq has 2 and will have 3 after this year, bird has 5 or so, and kobe 3, there is only one thing that team would lack, and that is 3 pt shooting, but bird makes up for it alone, and jordan and kobe can sure as hell pump in three pointers, if you look at it, no other team composed could even beat this team.....wilt chamberlin, all the old shcoolers, no way in hell, the lineup I gave is the greatest fantasy team ever! The only reason the writers would disagree is because they dont like rodmans antics, I mean how can you lead the league in rebounding every year you play and make the all-defensive team and win 6 titles and not make an all star team(referring to rodman) that is a disgrace to dennis in itself, with all the NBA's political bullshit, that one year they didnt put him on the all star team because he missed a bulls practice before a game!!!! How lame is that????

correct!!!! i dont understand why people cant include rodman with the greats.

and if you noticed before rodman how many players sported tatoos, now every fuckin player has like 3 tats on their arms, they never want to include him because their fuckin political white minded asses are haters............dennis will never be or get credit for anything he does............he started crying in a press conference when he signed with the lakers, because it hurt him so much that nobody gives him credit, but a team signed him to play with kobe and shaq, just so he could win the title, the only problem is phil jackson wasnt the coach then, he got their or here a year to early...........................how many players besides jordan has had a made for tv movie of their life made???? Dennis will die as the most unnoticed player ever.....the only time he will be inducted into the nba hall of fame and be considered one of the greats will be after he dies......and that is sad to say but its true.

I will say though, if the wizards give him a chance and they win the title with dennis on the team, I think he will earn respect in everyones eyes, even the dicks who dont like him, that will show that he does deserve the credit and he does deserve to be included with the jordans, shaqs, magics, birds, wilts, jerry wests, and so on...............right now if the wizards are not seriously thinking about gettin him, and remember mike is makin all the decisions, I mean do you think doug collins just happened to be the coach the wizards picked, hell no mike picked him, cause mike knows besides phil, doug collins is the only guy who is worth coaching on mikes level, so why wouldnt they get rodman?

i dont really think his lack of respect has to do with his tatts. he did kinda sell out his team, but unless you know about him, you woouldnt understand why. the boy loves jordan and jackson, he has a great deal of heart........rodman and jordan? thats a team from god!!! i might actually bust a nut!!

CN1 said:
yeah there was this guy on the board, I forget his handle, but he claimed to know a trainer in the bulls organization or something, and the dude confessed that jordan used winstrol........and when you think about it, up to 1999 or 2000, the drugs nandralona and stanozolic were not on the NBA"s list of banned substances....so make your own conclusion!!!!!! I believe it! Many athletes are gifted and special, but to be the best player many do take substances to get the edge, do you think mcgwire and bonds hit 70+ homers naturally, and what about walter payton, many people said his disease and condition that led to his death was due to AS use early in his career..........and I could go on and on, but bottom line is they use the shit!!!!!!!!

Yeah MJ did get alot bigger and stronger when playing for the bulls(i cant remember what year) I would'nt doubt him taking them, or hold it against him, i think he is a class act through and through...great athelete!!

Still fuckin' rules!

Top Bottom