Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone see jordan play tonight

CN1

he scored 41 pts. in 30 minutes, his team couldnt keep up without him in, he came in and led two comebacks, but the nets prevailed.......I think he is still the best player in the nba, along with kobe and shaq......besides that he is the best! The guy is awesome! I think if they would go out and get dennis rodman they would be great, he would add helluva defense and dominate the boards.....something the team needs badly!

Yea I saw him, nothing makes me smile like number 23. He is still the man, he has lost so much of his raw athletic ability, and yet he still dominates. Is there anyone cooler on the court, knocking down three's, he does it all. The problem is Washington, has nobody, which is a shame because MJ could make a so so team great. Wiz just got no players. He should trade himself to the Clips, that would be a fun team.

if you saw the highlights he played well and more importantly HE WAS HAVING FUN!!!! good to see since I live in the DC area and I thought his come back was a bad idea.

Old School was on tonight. He must have ate his fiber!

well you can definitely tell he hasnt been using winstrol lately, like his previous years!!!!!!

jordan is the mother fucking man!!! there is no other b-ball player i enjoy watching more. its amazing, he works best when there is huge pressure on him.

by the way, i heard rodman was looking to play again. i know he really likes jordan so i wouldnt doubt it if he ended up playing for the wizards. if that happens then watch out, they will be a team to reckon with. thats how good jordan is, he can almost carry a team by himself. fuck, if jordan could help a team win another title i would be so fucking happy.

yeah rodman was suppose to either play for the pacers or the wizards, the pacers said no.......so I think mike sees that the team needs defense and rebounding, and rodman is the best at those to roles, I hope they pick him up, they will be a shoe in for the playoffs for sure..................................and yes you never heard about jordan using winstrol, look at his mid to late years on the bulls he is so ripped and defined.......tonight on the game telecast they were talking about bobby simmons did the preseason weight training and workouts with jordan, and he is shapely, but the definition and rippedness isnt there, so go figure!

yeah there was this guy on the board, I forget his handle, but he claimed to know a trainer in the bulls organization or something, and the dude confessed that jordan used winstrol........and when you think about it, up to 1999 or 2000, the drugs nandralona and stanozolic were not on the NBA"s list of banned substances....so make your own conclusion!!!!!! I believe it! Many athletes are gifted and special, but to be the best player many do take substances to get the edge, do you think mcgwire and bonds hit 70+ homers naturally, and what about walter payton, many people said his disease and condition that led to his death was due to AS use early in his career..........and I could go on and on, but bottom line is they use the shit!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom