Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Not Feel Winny Joint Pain?

Jacob Creutzfeldt

Plat Hero
Platinum
I'm looking for lean, hard muscle, but wrestle and box so I can't afford debilitated joints or restricted range of motion. What causes this joint pain and how tolerable is it?

Winny will make you lose the watery substance or synovial fluid in your joints while your on.. I would definately suggest that you not use it more than 4 wks straight if your worried about joints.

Also, if you go longer like 8 weeks or if you actually want to feel a difference you need to stack it. I imagine that you get tested so, you should stack it with test prop, which will be in your system a little bit less than winny tabs. Tabs are dectable for 4wks.. injectables are dectable for 8wks after use.

Good luck... and if you stack it with test you'll be fine... and get much stronger...

Try using deca to offset joint pain while using Winny. I haven't experienced joint pain while using Winny, but I usually have Deca in the mix. That may be the reason I dont experience Winny induced joint discomfort.

Top Bottom