Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone ever have one of those jap steaks? kobe beef?

tiger88 said:
http://yama-beef.com/cgi-bin/beef/aaa-mignon-4?jEaMtYbV;;38

motherfuckers are pricey

best steak i have ever had was a ruth chris

but what about these jap steaks? out of my budget but any of u ever try one?

Kobe beef...thats the Japanese steak where the cow was fed beer and given massages everyday to get his muscles tender right? I'd like to try that shit

Ruth's Chris is pretty good, I thought Morton's of Chicago is better...as far as chain high end steakhouses go.

UA_Iron said:
Kobe beef...thats the Japanese steak where the cow was fed beer and given massages everyday to get his muscles tender right? I'd like to try that shit

Ruth's Chris is pretty good, I thought Morton's of Chicago is better...as far as chain high end steakhouses go.

Best steak house in the world: Frank's.

Ask Velvett.

Best beef in the world, no exceptions: Certified 21 Day Dry Aged Black Angus.

In the words of my friend Hatshiro: "Kobe ain't all that."

i got kobe hamburger patties from tj's for keto diets

ChefWide said:
Best steak house in the world: Frank's.

Ask Velvett.

Best beef in the world, no exceptions: Certified 21 Day Dry Aged Black Angus.

In the words of my friend Hatshiro: "Kobe ain't all that."
ya i guess its just way to make some more money

I've had the aforementioned Kobe. It's good, but it is not conducive to being cooked more than medium; I usually go for a little bit more medium-well (rare steak lovers, blow me) and Kobe beef is not really conducive to that.

Kobe burgers - get yourself a sloppy greasy not burned at all Wendy's double next to a Kobe burger and they are not all that different...again, steak-maniacs blow me.

If you want to take 90 minutes to eat dinner, Ruth's Chris is the place, but it sucks now that they have reduced the size of the side items. Morton's takes 2 and half hours to get through a meal, the average age of the clientele is 1000, and the only cool thing they do is show you the lobster they will kill for you if you order lobster.

supersizeme said:
Basically what Matt is saying is that Kobe is overrated.

LOL

everything should be in layman terms

way ruth chris took FUCKING FOREVER!

it was a tueday evening too

and dont take a chic there...she didnt apperticate the steak

Top Bottom