Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone else tired of the old dudes who run the NFL?

redsamurai

Banned
I can't beleive they fined that dude for coming out in a jason mask.......I mean who fucking cares? If I was an eagles fan I'd be like Hell fucking yeah son that's bad mother fucking ass!! What am I saying, I felt that way anyway about it. That's good shit....that's dude's having a good time that doesn't send any wrong message or have any adverse effect on the game. The NFL needs more characters like that. These old white dudes running the NFL are on my last nerves. Every year the change the rules little by little and WHAM...you look at the QB sideways, flag. You celebrate your touchdown for .9 seconds after the play is over, flag! You do anything that men find cool....flag! Fuck this league. If hockey were a better TV sport to watch or there was an NHL team near by I might ditch the NFL all together. I mean for christ sake, the commissioner of the NHL basically gave the finger to people here in the U.S at the suggestion they take fighting out of the game. That league let's men be grown ass men. You wanna fight, fine......but than you gotta go sit in the corner for 5 minutes, consequences. The canadians must be looking at us and lauging their balls off that some dude comes out in player introductions in a goalie mask and the head office immediately shits it's pants like little schoolgirls. What a joke.

I saw 2 calls for tripping in the saints game today i was like WTF?

I'll start leaving you rnch like profile messages if you don't. IN fact I'll say shit that'll make rnch blush. :lmao:

okay, lets play a game called look closely at the picture.....

#1 flat stomach.......doode you've seen my other pics enough to know that aint my stomach

#2 those pants.........those arent the kinda pants doodes wear

#3 hairless ass........im knot one of the mo's around here that
bic's their body hairless
#4 my name is knot pdaddy so I dont take pics of manass for the
interwebs

okay, lets play a game called look closely at the picture.....

#1 flat stomach.......doode you've seen my other pics enough to know that aint my stomach

#2 those pants.........those arent the kinda pants doodes wear

#3 hairless ass........im knot one of the mo's around here that
bic's their body hairless
#4 my name is knot pdaddy so I dont take pics of manass for the
interwebs

translation for redsam=relax bro, you can stop
feeling guilty for spanking to what you thought
was maing ass

Top Bottom