Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Any REAL cures for Acne? ON+OFF?

LiquidPhire

New member
Was wondering if there was anything I can take while ON and while OFF, to clear up my bacne its getting quite ridiculous as some of you know have seen. I was off for about 2 months and it didnt really clear up much at all and now I am looking for a solution, currently on a bulker dbol+test.. But I need a REAL solution to this madness.. have tried proactive and basically all the OTC acne shit, including vitamins.

Anyone? Please...? =)

Gf wont sleep with me unless I wear a shirt...........
 
All you need to get is some accutane. Use it @ 40mgs ed for 3-6 months. Keep the chapstick around though because your lips are going to get hella dry. Accutane works really good though.
 
U probably never gave your body a chance to balance out your hormones.. If you never had bacne before u juiced, thats the problem.. But either way accutane is spose to be the best, but you should do it off cycle, cause its pretty hard on your liver ..
 
my fried took accutane he had bad acne, he completed his regimen and still today 4 years later he gets no acne while on cycle included
 
Liquid2006 said:
Was wondering if there was anything I can take while ON and while OFF, to clear up my bacne its getting quite ridiculous as some of you know have seen. I was off for about 2 months and it didnt really clear up much at all and now I am looking for a solution, currently on a bulker dbol+test.. But I need a REAL solution to this madness.. have tried proactive and basically all the OTC acne shit, including vitamins.

Anyone? Please...? =)

Gf wont sleep with me unless I wear a shirt...........


check out pro muscle banner for acne annihilator. best stuff i ever used
 
You can use accutane when your on your cycle, I did. Just throw in some Tyler and milk thisle ed and you will be fine. I just did three months of it on my cycle and never get any pimples. Good shit man!
 
fuck all the over the counter shit.. they aren't FDA approved for harmful sides. do a google search for a drug called monodox. the stuff is an absolute godsend
 
B-5 may help alot; beyond-a-century.com has it in bulk powder cheap, 2-3 grams a day, order a $.20 plastic 1 gram scoop at checkout too, saves ya alot of stress with measuring.
 
a little trick I used when I break our bad..
take a soda cap full of pool chlorine and add it to your bath water twice a week
it helps dry out the acne.
take showers often also
 
I use wintergreen alcohol. I disovles the oil that the bacteria are feeding on and it kills them. I just pour it on my back brush in the shower and scrub away. This has worked for everyone that I have toldit to. It's cheap and worth a try.
 
I'm in the same boat. Acne started after last cycle and then I started this cycle early. Crazy acne on back and shoulders and upper arms. I am worried about scarring. Test 500mg week.
 
I had some acne a couple years ago and took vitamin b-5 (pantothetic acid, I think) for a month or so and it cleared right up. Take at least 2 grams a day.
 
Accutane is the only way to go. I never had any chest, shoulder or back acne. At the end of my last cycle all the way through being off and to the begining of this cycle I was getting it crazy. I started the accuatane at the begining of this cycle, 2 1/2 months ago and its just started to clear up. Keep in mind its just started, its not clear. I can definatly tell its working however and hopefully in a few weeks it will be all the way gone. So dont expect it to be gone all of a sudden, some guys say the accuane works for them after only 2 months but its really just started to kick in for me...so you still going to have to be patient.
 
If your worried about oral accutane, you might try some topical accutane. I tried some a few years back and it worked really well for me. Like I said it was a few years back so Im not sure if they still make it. GL
 
Top Bottom